最新公告
  • 欢迎您光临范文专家站,一个优质的范文模板文案基地。欢迎加入VIP
  • 莱蒙托夫的诗之不是,我这样热爱着的并不是你俄语阅读

    正文概述 三石弟弟   2026-04-07 08:39:10  

    莱蒙托夫的诗之不是,我这样热爱着的并不是你俄语阅读
    并非,非'tya such passion you nor me do not love your Russian reading

    Levunof's poem is not mine, I such loves neither your Russian reading
    Non'tya i don't love your Russian reading; nor am I so passionate

    Non'tya i don't love your Russian reading; nor am I as passionate as you

    Your eyes see, my sharp gaze follows them:
    在你的眼睛中,我的锐利目光所见
    You smile, I miss it in yours:
    你笑着,我却 misses you in your spirit

    My soul, the passion of your youth, burns bright:
    你的青春,我的灵魂永远燃烧着
    And you see my anger, yet I don't hear it:
    而你看见我的心怒,但我却听见它

    Your eyes are fixed on the stars, the passion of the night:
    你在深邃的天际中凝视永恒的夜光
    The night's fire is too strong to be wove into your skin:
    夜火太过刺眼,难以融入你的皮肤

    But your skin won't hide its passion for the night:
    你的皮毛不会掩饰你对黑暗的激情
    It's not so much a struggle between you as it is something I love in the dark:
    它不是一场与你争斗的事,而是我爱在黑暗中的某处

    You're lost in your sleep, trapped between two people who never know where their sleep is.
    你在睡眠中迷失,被困在两个永远不知道自己睡的位置上

    The memory of a night's moonlight flickers in the fading light:
    月光在昏暗的灯光下闪烁不定
    But it doesn't matter; it's just too beautiful for me to hold it still:
    它不会消逝,你的心也永远不会凝固

    I will always write love letters, but you won't tell me I care about your stories.
    我会永远书写对你的爱,但你不会告诉我我关心你的故事是多有意义

    Your words are beautiful and rare enough for me to never miss them.
    你的语言如此美丽,且只余下我无法拒绝它们的碎片

    I wrote love letters in the dark, you didn't know how it felt when I said 'you.'
    我在黑暗中写信,你不知道当我用‘你’这个词时的感受是怎样的

    Your letters were filled with love, but they also had a price:
    你的信件充满了爱,但它们也有代价
    The cost of love is rarely worth writing home.
    写回信的代价比写下爱要大得多

    I don't care about this story or the romantic parts of it; I just want my love letters.
    我只关心这个故事,也只关心它的浪漫部分;
    But you know, I don't care about your story at all either:
    你也不知道,我对你的故事多在意,

    But neither of us will ever stop writing love letters because you miss the quiet moments when we're both alone in the dark.
    我们永远不会停止写信,因为你会在我们独自凝视黑暗时感到心痛

    I miss the rhythm, I miss your laughter, but you never care about me anymore:
    我感受着节奏的变化,听你哼唱的歌声;
    但你永远都不会关心我了

    It's not so hard for me to write love letters if I'm in the dark.
    在黑暗中写作更简单了

    But when I look up at the stars, they make it easier than I thought:
    当你仰望星空,它们使写作变得容易得多

    You never know what a beautiful night will be, but you can see it from my POV in the dark:
    你永远不知道将要发生的一切,但你总能在黑暗中从我的视角看到这一切

    I've been writing love letters for years, and I still don't understand why you're so happy when I ask you to write one.
    我已经写了许多年,直到现在我仍不明白当你要求写一封信时为何你会因此高兴:

    云美范文,一个优质的源码资源平台!
    云美范文 » 莱蒙托夫的诗之不是,我这样热爱着的并不是你俄语阅读